Churches

Nuremberg Churches

Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady) The Frauenkirche was built from 1352 to 1358 at the instigation of Emperor Carl IV. Name itself means The Church Of Our Lady ). The oldest hall church in Franconia, it was constructed under the supervision of the master cathedral builder and architect of Prague, Peter Parler. The church was […]

Read More